Alright everyone, it’s finally The weekend. And like the rest of you, it is my favorite part of the week. It’s the two days I give myself a little break from my weekly responsibilities and just allow myself some extra ME time! The best part of that? I’m free to dress exactly how I please. Maybe that’s pjs all day? A Sassy black dress?! Or maybe just an oversized lounge tee and my favorite bomber!? My options.. are endless!
This weekend, because errands and casual drinks with friends are my number one priorities — I’m making the lounge tee and the bomber my weekend essentials! A good tee and a bomber are some of my go-t0 pieces especially for the weekend. (Hence seeing this bomber all over my Instagram feed!)
These pieces are easy, effortless and best of all, pair with an assortment of all my other pieces. You can create almost any look with them. This is huge for me. I have always thought it is important to make the most of your wardrobe. I’m all about the items that can be transitioned well into the rest of your wardrobe. And I must say having these pieces at my disposal have me ready for almost anything potentially, brunch, errands, shopping, drinks maybe even a hot date.. you get the picture. These are your go-to pieces for your weekend look.
Here is your guide to shopping the easy and effortless weekend look and other go-to pieces:
- A go-to jacket! This could be a bomber, leather jacket or maybe even a jean jacket. I think Asos always has a great assortment of all of the above.
- Cute oversized tee. Perfect for the effortless look but also something so chic about pairing it with a skirt or maybe even some skinny jeans! I adore the one I am wearing from Nordstroms.
- Some fun booties or mules. You can’t go wrong with these. Since they look as good as they feel it’s a win, win. I can always trust Steve Madden for their selection of both!
- A great pair of denim. We all need a go-to pair of jeans. Currently, I am partial to the mom jean trend, but you can’t go wrong with a good pair of skinnies! Nordstrom is always reliable for an investment jean piece.
- Finally, a fun skirt. It’s the perfect piece for transitioning your look from errands to out. While, I am loving the one I am wearing in these photos from Madewell, their entire skirt collection is fab!