The Perfect Wedding Guest Dress
Wedding Season is officially in full swing! In fact, between March and June I will have had 7 weddings! I can’t complain because weddings might be in my top 5 favorite things. I’ve been a hopeless romantic since I was little girl and watching a couple dedicate their lives to each other, well it gets me every time. The one part that isn’t all butterflies and rainbows is finding the perfect dress for that special night. This season finding a couple go-to dresses was mandatory for me. The dress I’ve featured is by Keepsake at BNKR and this brand has been a total lifesaver for me. Effortlessly chic, and well priced! I have found a handful of other amazing dresses by them+ this one and linked them all below! But before you start shopping here’s a couple tips to keep in mind for wedding guest dresses!
- Read the invitation! Your biggest clue! Black tie, formal, casual. They are giving you some major hints. If there is no dress code don’t be afraid to ask. Just do it at least a couple weeks before wedding before they are hitting the time crunch (aka stress zone) time frame.
- Consider the time of day and location. If It’s between noon and 4pm it is likely a more informal wedding, consider a shorter or fun colored dress for this! As for the location… if it’s in a church it is likely to be more formal, on the beach? Less formal.
- When in doubt… A little black dress is always a good option. If you really can’t figure it out, and your down to the wire time to pull out that LBD!
- If you have to ask if it’s too short it is. Remember the old high school rule? Put your hands down and make sure it’s as long as your finger tips. Stick to that for wedding attire.
- Never wear white! No if ands or buts!
Check out some of my Favorites!
PS: Size guide for this look. I am wearing a XS. Typically wear a 0-2 Small or XS. Runs true to size/