The Everyday Essentials!
In 2018, I’ve made it a priority to keep a simple wardrobe and a clean closet. Over the past year, I’ve noticed myself over complicating looks when really all it takes to put together a great outfit are a couple go-to’s! This post covers 5 essentials for my everyday look.
- A go-to pair of sunnies: I’ve learned you don’t need 100 pairs of sunnies! You just need a couple staples. Sun glasses are actually pretty easy to pair with a look. These RayBans have been my #1 lately.
- Basic well fitting tee: Find a couple of comfortable tee’s that fit well – consider one graphic and a couple solid colored ones. Tees can transition across all types of looks, try putting it on with a blazer and cigarette pants and you’re ready for work!
- Your favorite Jacket: Ok, you might be allowed more than a couple of these ;). My go-to’s are my bomber, my jean jacket and of course any oversized blazer.
- Great fitting pair of jeans: Find a pair of jeans that fit just right and you’ll forget about the other twenty pairs taking up closet space. My levi’s are my classic favs!
- Booties that look and feel good: Comfort is key! Booties that don”t fit right will collect dust on your top shelves. Make sure the fit is right and look for a fun detail – like a block heel or a sock ankle. Here’s a favorite of mine.
Easy peasy! if you combine these 5 pieces you’ve got an easy and effortless everyday look. AND with these 5 pieces in your closet you can transition them perfectly across a variety of other outfits! Shoot me a message if you’d like some more ideas on everyday looks, or staple pieces to add to your closet?!