Last weekend, I attended the most charming wedding at Rosemary Beach in Seaside, Florida. We spent the majority of the weekend on the beach and biking around the adorable town as we celebrated the beautiful couple with their closest friends and family.
It was honestly the type of weekend you come away from feeling more energized. Excited about love, appreciative of the friends and family that surround us and at awe by the great out doors. Rosemary beach is BEAUTIFUL! There is something so special about a wedding weekend.
Below I am sharing my look from the night of the beach wedding and a couple reasons I love it so much! If any of y’all having any upcoming beach weddings or a spring or summer wedding on the agenda I’ve got your dress. This piece could not have been more perfect. I went a head and linked this one + a couple other of my favs!
Why I love it:
- Off the shoulder! One of my favorite trends. I think it is so easy and effortless. A great wedding go-to!
- Floral! Fun for spring and summer and especially the beach. Adds a bit of a tropical vibe!
- The Fit! It’s a dress you will feel comfortable in all night. Free and flowy but also has a band at the waist to show off your bod a bit!
- The Price! Any wedding guest dress under $150 is a win for me. This piece is $118 and can be worn at a handful of other events. Investment piece!
- The Color! Red is such a fun color and adds an extra kick to the look!