We are all sitting, waiting, wishing for warmer weather and the chance to bare a little skin! As we transition into higher temps: shorts, tanks, tees, dresses and my personal favorite, SKIRTS will begin to make their debut.
A mini skirt is one of my favorite warm weather pieces and perhaps my favorite for transitioning between seasons.
Here are 5 things to keep in mind while shopping for your perfect MINI:
- Check the weather. Don’t be that girl wearing a mini in 40 degree temps. Check your weather app before leaving the house!
- The Fit. Nothing is less attractive then the constant pull and tug! No vanity sizing here make sure it’s a good fit.
- Know your proportions. If you’re baring your legs try covering your arms. It helps to balance the look and makes you feel less exposed.
- Minis on minis. Mini purse = mini accessories. A mini skirt pairs better with your mini purse than that oversized tote.
- Watch for panty lines. It’s never a good look to have your panty line exposed. But even worse to have a transparent skirt in the sunlight. Consider a slip if it’s thin material.