We are all sitting, waiting, wishing for warmer weather and the chance to bare a little skin! As we transition into higher temps: shorts, tanks, tees, dresses and my personal favorite, SKIRTS will begin to make their debut.
A mini skirt is one of my favorite warm weather pieces and perhaps my favorite for transitioning between seasons.
Here are 5 things to keep in mind while shopping for your perfect MINI:
- Check the weather. Don’t be that girl wearing a mini in 40 degree temps. Check your weather app before leaving the house!
- The Fit. Nothing is less attractive then the constant pull and tug! No vanity sizing here make sure it’s a good fit.
- Know your proportions. If you’re baring your legs try covering your arms. It helps to balance the look and makes you feel less exposed.
- Minis on minis. Mini purse = mini accessories. A mini skirt pairs better with your mini purse than that oversized tote.
- Watch for panty lines. It’s never a good look to have your panty line exposed. But even worse to have a transparent skirt in the sunlight. Consider a slip if it’s thin material.
Shop my look plus a couple other of my favorite minis:
This week I am teaming up with an amazing group of ladies to bring you an INCREDIBLE giveaway. The winner will receive a Gucci GG Marmont Matelassé Mini Bag.
The giveaway is open internationally! The more “tasks” you complete below, the more entries you will receive, increasing your chances of winning!
You are sure to discover some amazing bloggers you may not already be following! Good luck!